Cool Clean uses CO2 in all phases for:
- Precision Cleaning (Cleaning of Precision Surfaces, Surface Preparation, Precision Degreasing, & Particle Removal)
- Machine Tool Cooling and Lubrication for Precision Machining (Dry Machining, Open Machine, Through Spindle & Through Tool)
- Selective Extraction (Silicone Extraction-Outgassing, Biofuel Oil Extraction & Essential Oils Extraction)
The benefits of using recycled CO2 as a medium are abundant; resulting in exceptional cooling and cleaning performance, higher volume through-put, lower cost, longer tool life, energy efficiency, and is a “green” technology, which is dry and generates zero byproducts.
Cool Clean’s patented CO2 technology is used in commercial and industrial applications around the world, including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental
- Fiber Optics, Optic Lenses
- Fragrance, Essential Oils
- Jewelry, Garment
- Aerospace, Aircraft, Military
- Transportation, Engines
- Solar Panels
- Hard Disk Drives (HDD)
- Precision Machining
- Parts Assembly
- Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM)
- Electrical Components
- Electronics, Tools
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Plastics, Thermo-Plastics
- Molding, Forming
Cool Clean is a recipient of grants from such prestigious institutions as the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the Department of Energy (DOE) as well as numerous awards from other highly recognized organizations.
Contact Cool Clean with any questions regarding your precision cleaning, machine coolant, and CO2 extraction needs.
|Download PDF of Cool Clean Company Brochure|
Subscribe to Cool Clean’s Newsletter for the latest news on our new products, videos, events, and more.